This 94m2 timber-frame house offers:
The 3 bedrooms (named after some of the downhill ski runs of Superbagnères):
- “Gouron” (a black run), (12m²) with a queen-size bed (1.60m) and storage space.
- “Lumières” (a red run), (10,2m²) with a double bed (1.40m) and storage space.
- “Tunnel” (a blue run), (10,2m²) with two single bunkbeds (0.90m) and storage space.
The living-room (24m²) consists of
- A lounge area with a wood burner, a comfortable club armchair, a coffee table and a double sofa bed.
- A kitchen area with electric hob, oven, microwave oven and a cooker hood, a dishwasher, a fridge-freezer, as well as a table and eight chairs.
The lounge (23m²) with:
- A double sofa Z bed, a large flat-screen TV, DVD
- Children’s toys, a bookcase, board games
- A wet room with two counter top basins
- A wet room with one small basin and a toilet
- A separate toilet
- A disabled toilet
The whole house offers maximum comfort with under-floor heating. All the rooms have wooden floors except the bathrooms and WCs (tiled floors) and the lounge (fitted carpet).
We regret we cannot accommodate Pets
Large parking and large garden available.